Earn interest with the convenience of direct deposit or any automatic payment.
- Competitive Interest1
- Free Digital Banking
CIB Exclusive Features & Benefits
- Ideal for people who have direct deposit and want to earn interest
- Earns competitive interest1
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fee
- Free eStatements with images2
- Free thank you gift3
- Buy back of your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution4
- Text/email account alerts5
- Discount on loans with automatic debit
- Person-to-Person (P2P) payments available
- Overdraft protection available:
- Automatically transfer funds from savings to cover overdrafts6
- Convenience credit7 line of credit (subject to approval)
- Free debit Mastercard®
- Free digital banking, including mobile banking and digital wallet5
- Free safe Deposit Box for 1 year (5” x 3”, 1 per account)8
- Free Telephone Banking (TeleBANK)
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
1Interest rates on all interest-bearing accounts are determined by the bank and may be adjusted at the bank's discretion. You must maintain a minimum balance of $1.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
2Paper statements available. Monthly image fee an additional $2.95 for paper statements.
3Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at time of account opening.
4$10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at time the checks/debit cards are presented.
5Your mobile carrier's text messaging and internet charges may apply.
6A $9 transfer fee applies, limited to 6 transfers per month.
7$30 annual fee. Based on credit approval. 18.00% Annual Percentage Rate. Minimum monthly payment of 5% of outstanding balance or $25, whichever is greater.
8First-time CIB box holder. May upgrade to a larger box and pay the difference. A non-refundable lock transfer fee of $3 is required for all new rentals. There is a $250 drilling fee due to lost keys. A 10% charge is assessed on past due payments. Contents of safe deposit boxes are not FDIC insured.
Bank rules and regulations apply. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, early account closing, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details.